Effective date: May 02, 2019
M3 Payments Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.m3payments.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Session cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
M3 Payments uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
M3 Payments may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of M3 Payments
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability and/or enforce legal rights
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Data Controller of the data collected and processed through the Site is M3 Payments Ltd.
We employ third-party service providers which provide important functions to us that allow us to be an easier, faster, and safer way to deliver our Services and other business partners. We need to disclose user data to them from time to time so that the services can be performed.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. When disclosing, we ensure protection of Personal Data by concluding data processing agreements.
Legal Basis for Use of Personal Data
You understand that we use your Personal Data under two legal bases: (i) your specific consent as laid out above and under the legal basis, which speaks about our legal and regulatory responsibility to utilize your Personal Data to satisfy its legal requirements and/or (ii) the legitimate interest that allows us to process such Personal Data and information, only to the extent required to provide you the Services on the Site, as described herein.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
How long do we store Personal Data?
The Personal Data that is required to be given by you is retained/stored for a period for as long you are using the Services and are a registered used on our website and for an additional period of up to the statutes of limitation period in case of claims for damages and to the extent we are required under the applicable laws to store and archive such Personal Data.
When exporting the data and information that you provide to us, we use the following export solution […]. When doing so, you are entitled to (i) obtain a copy of the solution, (ii) the source of the data (if not the data subject him/ herself) and (iii) whether obtained from a public source, and (iv) more information on wholly automated processing.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS. YOUR RIGHTS
You are at any time entitled to:
- have Personal Data pertaining to you transmitted to you or another controller in a commonly used machine-readable format (data portability);
- ask that we provide you with a confirmation on the fact that we process or not Personal Data pertaining to you and in a positive case, access to those data and information on how the Personal Data is stored. Such right may be exercised gratuitously once per year (access right).
- ask that your Personal Data is being erased, without any undue delay, in any of the following cases, or when these are no longer required for the purposes for which they have been initially collected or processed; he/she withdraws his/her consent and there is no other legal ground to process the personal data; he/she objects against the processing of the Personal Data and there are no legitimate interests prevailing; Personal Data have been illegally processed; Personal Data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation; Personal Data have been collected solely for the purpose of offering services of information technology (right to be forgotten);
- oppose the storage and processing of Personal Data, when the processing is only required for the fulfillment of a task which serves a public interest or when it serves a legitimate interest of the undersigned. When the undersigned processes Personal Data in the scope of direct marketing, you may oppose such processing at any moment (right to oppose);
- request more information about our automated processing capabilities (export solution, storage limits) through a subject access request and we are obliged to provide this information in a commonly used electronic form;
- require data to be marked as restricted whilst complaints are resolved;
- be notified without undue delay in the case of breach in the protection of your Personal Data.
Should we receive such notice on the exercise of your rights, we must be taken action within maximum 1 month of having received your request. Please refer such requests to the contact details under the Contact Us provisions.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Law and Jurisdiction
- By email: email@example.com